Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Piggy Nail Art

Here is some piggy nail art. Though I don't usually use pink for my nails, pigs are pink so i had to have pink nails. Hope you enjoy. :)
Left hand, the pig is painted on three fingers, first time trying this trend. 
My right hand, a little shaky painting on the letters, but still got it done. 

My two thumbs look like this, a little messy because I took the picture right after i painted them. 

tan, light pink, pink, black, white, brown acyclic paints (craft smart brand)

OPI , Revlon, Avon, Orly, Sinful colors, Avon, Wet 'n' Wild, Sinful Colors, Seche Vite

1 comment:

  1. these are very cute...i would also like to say that i am very entertained by feeding the fish on the side of your page :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)