Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Eyes times ten

For the first week of senior year i decided that it would be fun if i painted ten different types/styles of eyes on my nails. I have no idea how i got this idea, but i thought it would be fun to incorporate so many different styles of one subject matter, plus i got to actually glue three googly eyes on one of my nails, the little pupils bounced around, it was so gratifying! 







I took this picture (above) at the end of the week to show how well the design stayed on....except for my pink nail, it sadly came off during a basketball practice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)