Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2014

Linkin Park Quote Nails

Being a very big fan of Linkin Park i saw this manicure as a nice throwback to this great band. I used their lyric of "Truth is you can stop and stare, bleed myself out and no one cares" to cover my nails. Even though the actual meaning of this lyric if quite morbid and grotesque i felt that i could make it artsy by writing it in cursive. I had all my nails painted half glitter and half blue with a black thin line in the middle connecting the two sides. On my ring, middle, and thumb finger i added in some rhinestones for and extra sparkle. 



Yes, i know that i forgot a "e"








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)