Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

Flaming Red Manicure

For this flaming manicure i started with a white base coat and then created a yellow to dark orange gradient by using a makeup sponge. After the gradient i took a little container and put water into it, following that i dropped 2-3 drops of dark red nail polish in it. I sprayed hairspray over the nail polish in the container and then dipped my nails into the water. My nails would pick up the red spotted nail polish and adhere directly. I added some glitter and some rhinestones throughout the manicure to bling it up and ended with 2 coats of topcoat. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)