Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Band Logo Nail Art

For this week's nails, i did ten different logos to ten bands that i love. Some of these bands didn't have a defining logo so i just used a symbol from one of their best known albums. For my left had (starting from my pinky) i did The Neighborhood, My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, Metallica, and Fall Out Boy. On my left hand (pinky to thumb), I did Panic at the Disco, Foo Fighters, Paramore, ACDC, and Linkin Park. I added some glitter or a tad bit of flakie to every nail to enhance to base color, hope y'all enjoy. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)