Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Graduation Nails 2K15

In honor of my high school graduation this upcoming wednesday, I painted my nails accordingly. On my six accent nails and in six different languages i wrote "Good Luck" on them. I started with a pink base color and then layered on this bright royal blue using the water spotting method. This method involves dropping nail polish into a cup full of water and then spraying hair spray over it to create circles/spots in the nail polish, then you dip your fingers into the water and voila! I added four little rhinestones and finished with a top coat. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)