Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Bacon and Eggs Nail Art

Looking for inspiration on Instagram i found really cute manicures featuring breakfast food. Following suit i painted on some bacon and eggs. On my left hand i featured eggs, using a white nail polish to give the eggs a crisp outline and then acrylic paint to create the yolks and shadows. For my right hand i started with a maroon base color and then added acyclic paint to create the lines of bacon fat and bacon meat. Sealing them off with two coats of topcoat i called it a day. 









While on vacation in Solvang, i found myself eating bacon and eggs and couldn't resist taking some pictures on my nails and the food together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)