Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Themed Nail Art

For my Christmas week nails I decided to do a mash-up manicure, doing five different designs instead of just one overall theme (which is what i did for the snowflake manicure previous). From my pinky towards my thumb I painted on presents, then a full glitter nail (each piece of glitter was individually placed! Yes it took a considerable amount of time), them some holly berries, a line of christmas lights, and them some adorable snowmen! I definitely feel like I have less space for designs, so I was surprised at how realistic I was able to keep this manicure. Overall I really like the end result of this christmas mani!!! 










1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas nails! So adorable... I like pampering myself and therefore I often visit beauty nails and wax salons to keep my hands, feet and body in perfect shape:)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)