Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2016

School's Out For Summer (Almost) Nails

Since this is my last week of my freshman year in college I decided that the song by Alice Cooper "School's Out" would have some appropriate lyrics for my nails. And since its summer I though a nice bright red to yellow ombre would fit the mood as well. On my left hand I wrote out "School's out for summer <3" and on my right hand I wrote "And we got now innocence." I created the gradient effect my first painting on a yellow base color and then sponging on red and orange with a art sponge.  After I added the words with a nice purple acrylic paint I sealed everything off with two coats of clear top coat. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)