Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Floral Print and Holo Glitter

I've always wanted to try out the technique of painting flowers where you dip your brush into two different colors and then paint on flower petals in a gradient style; so I thought I would try it out this week. I needed this manicure to be study enough to endure the traveling that I will be doing this week for the holidays so thats where the holo glitter nails came into play. Plus, who doesn't like some glitter nails?!? I added in some dainty little green leaves and some black and yellow dots to the center of each flower. Super easy manicure, despite the complicated looking end result. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)