Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Animal Nail Art

For the first week of tenth grade, I had zero idea of what i wanted to do, so i ended up painting ten different animals. I hand-painted all of them with acyclic paint and a TINY paintbrush and then did the outline nail design in mint paint. :)
Left hand (above)
Left hand (above) close-up
a better view of the outline design (above)
a close-up of my left hand thumb (a crab {above})
an overview of my right hand (above)
a close-up of my left hand thumb (a pig {above})
and another close-up of my left hand

So i ended up painting a crab, a fish, a cow, a mouse, snake, pig, chick, sheep, elephant, and a butterfly. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)