Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sparkly Blue Nail Art

Even though this isn't really a summer manicure style, i still love my sparkle. 
Above: an overview of my nails
focusing on the accent finger with the extra sparkle and rinstone
a close-up of my left hand with the accent finger
a close-up of my thumb which i made to match my ring finger
another overview

And then the polishes that i used:

close-up of the Essie flakie nail polish, this stuff is awesome!!!
and finally a close-up of the blue that i used as a base color, this is such a pretty shade of blue. <333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)