Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Starbucks Nail Art

Everyone loves starbucks, right...... so why not paint them on all of my nails. These took a lot of time, but they turned out pretty realistic, so i am excited to see what people have to say about them. :)
and overvier of my nails
 a close-up of my right hand thumb that has painted the women (mermaid?) on the starbucks coffee cups
another close up
and my other thumb with the green iced tea drink
my right hand with a whole bunch of drinks that you can find at starbucks

and my left hand with all of those drinks


hope you enjoy, thanks for viewing :) 

 starbucks anyone?!?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)