Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Eeyore Nails!!! :)

Eeyore nails this week :) I love Eeyore...so why not do as i always do and paint them on my nails. This was certainly a challenge, but painted the rest of my nails with a simple design, so it would a good trade-off.
an overview of the finished nails
for all of my other nails, i used blue painter's tape and just did a quick and simple tape mani-stick the tape on and pull it off after i paint the nail throughly
some close ups of the finished Eeyore


a really close up of Eeyore
and my right hand




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)