Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Superhero Nail Art

Can't decide on a single superhero, why not have ten of them. For this week's manicure i painted ten symbols of ten different superheros, some well known and others not so much. I didn't have a ton of time to do these so i hope you enjoy. 
an overview of the completed manicure
...
onto my right hand...i painted (from left to right on the below picture) batman, daredevil, the punisher, flash, and the fantastic four symbols
more close-ups
onto the batman sign by itself

and onto my left hand

i painted (left to right on the picture below) wonder woman, captain america, superman, the green lantern, and spiderman's symbol


Which superhero is your favorite???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)