Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Deck of Cards Nail Art #2

Inspired by my first attempt at card nail art, i decided to give it another try, about a year and a half later. I have improved so i wanted to see the difference. The original manicure is here, so tell me what you think, have these gotten any better. haha, hopefully
this time around, i decided to paint the black outline of an actual card around my nail to give it more definition for the finished look
just some quick overviews and now onto close-ups
all of these are of my left hand (so my dominant hand painted these)

and onto the hardest nail of them all haha, the Jack of Hearts....
i used a really really really tiny brush to get in all the details 

and onto my right hand (painted with my non-dominant hand)
this is a little out of focus, but oh well
and the last photo
hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)