Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fall Nail Art

In leu of Thanksgiving nails, I decided to do fall nails instead. Thankfully orange is associated with Halloween and Thanksgiving, so I emphasized that color before Christmas season takes over (i.e. green, red, and blue). I included a plaid french tip design on two of my nails, a fall leaf on my ring fingers and then on my middle finger i added some craft foil and dots to make it pop. I didn't have a secure plan when i started but I'm happy with the way the designs all go together. Plus I found some great flowers in the school garden to be my background. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)