Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Rainbow Gradient Nails

I needed a simple nail look for this week since they coincide with an ongoing art project of mine, so this is what i came up with. I took 11 nail polishes and then painted one half of each nail with a color, filling in the middle section with the acrylic paint combination of the two nail polish colors for a seamless transition between colors. I added some glitter to the tips of each nail and then three dots near my cuticles. Finishing off with two coats of top coat, I completed the look. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)