Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Psychedelic 60's Manicure

I wanted to do a water marble manicure this week but I didn't have enough colors that were thin enough to be water marbled. Instead I took a bright neon pink polish and clear nail polish and water marbled them together. Starting out with a clean white base I water marbled pink and clear into a little cup and then dipped my white nails into the solution. I finished the manicure by drawing on darker pink triangles on each of my nails and dotting white dots inside the allotted area. I'm surprised with the result and really like them! 
















My drawing turned out to be a really good background for this manicure since it fit into the trip 60's vibe that I was going for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)