Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Deck of Cards Nail Art #3

This is the third time that I have done Deck of Cards nail art ( Here are the first and second manicures) and each time I do these I am always amazed at how much art I can fit onto ten tiny little canvases. I think all and all, this manicure style might be my favorite design. This time around I did my left hand with spades and clubs and on my right hand I featured hearts and diamonds as well as the back side of a card. I had so much fun when creating this manicure and will definitely do these nails again when they grow out and I have more room for more details. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)