Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2016

Candy Hearts, Valentine's Day Nails

Usually I end up doing the same type of manicure each year for Valentine's Day so this year I wanted to do something different. Each hand has five different colored candy hearts and the only difference is that the left hand is for people in a relationship and the right hand is for all of the single people. So for the left hand I have, "Heart Me," "Kiss me," "XOXO," "2 Cute," and "Be Mine?' On my right hand I have "NO," "Stop," "EW," "Bite Me," and "Cats Only." I'm really happy with the final product, how each hand looks the same from far away but once you start to read all of the messages you can clearly see a difference in tone between the two hands. 

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, regardless if you are in a relationship. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)