Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Santa Cruz Inspired Nails

This will be my third Santa Cruz themed manicure, the first one being here and the second one here, so for this time around I wanted to feature some of Santa Cruz's beautiful landscapes. For my left hand I painted a bridge that is in the middle of the UCSC campus (near the engineering buildings) and on my right hand I painted the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk during sunset. I don't think I have ever done a manicure that needs multiple nails to make up the image so that was interesting to do. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)