Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Sharpie Watercolor Nail Art

Rainbow Galaxy? Easter eggs? Tie-dye? Regardless, Just a touch of sharpie and rubbing alcohol to get the job done! And of course some glitter for a much needed sparkle. Starting with a white base color i carefully diluted many different sharpie colors onto my color palette and then painted them onto my nails. The rubbing alcohol that I used to dilute the sharpie helped the sharpie mixture dry fairly fast when applied to my nails. After the glitter was applied I sealed the deal with two top coats. I will definitely be exploring this method with more colors, so fun and easy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)