Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Neon Fruit Drip Nails

The inspiration for my manicure was my newly and brightly dyed hair. It took awhile to come up with something that would accurately match my new neon locks but I finally came up with the idea of having five fruits on one hand (matching the colors to my hair) and then turning my other nails into the drip nail design that I so dearly love. 


I ended up color matching fruit, so I drew a lemon, a peach, a watermelon, an orange, and a strawberry. The background color is just a sheer pink shimmer nail polish by Sinful Colors. I also added in some white stars to make the manicure a little bit more cutesy. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)