Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

UCSC, Merrill College Nail Art

This year I am an orientation leader for Merrill College (My college affiliation within UCSC) and this week we have the new freshman moving in so I thought it was only necessary to do another UCSC themed manicure. I have done two other UCSC themed manicures in the past so I had to have this one be a little bit different than the others. For my ring and pinky fingers I simply put some sparkles on them and for the remainder of the nails I featured names or dates important to the university. The background is one of my Merrill T-Shirts as the bird featured on one of my thumbs is the Merrill mascot. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)