Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Crime Scene Nail Art


After a solid three days of binge watching Criminal Minds, I was inspired to do a crime scene manicure. I did a couple of nails featuring blood, a body outline, two fingerprints, and some caution tape. The fingerprint nails are my favorite by far since I used my own fingerprints to create the bloody motif. I used white nail polish to cover my finger and transfer my fingerprint over and then when I put a topcoat on top of the design the burgundy nail polish bleed through (pun intended) the white to create a red tint over the print. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)