Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

London 2012 Nail Art

Due to the fact that the summer Olympics are right around the corner, i decided to paint the logo for the London 2012 Olympics.

Even though this isn't the official logo for the olympics, i did my own version of it. (The official one is pretty complicated)
a close up of the logo i painted...the polish on the rest of my fingers is a dark hunter green, FYI :)
an overview of my left hand

The polishes that i used:
Cuticle Oil, OPI nail envy, Sephora by OPI, NYC white, Sinful colors black, and OPI dating a royal

and the topcoat that i used: Seche Vite
you can check out my legal page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)