Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Watermelon Nail Art (pedicure)

With it being summer and all i decided that i should do some watermelon nail art, however i had already done my weekly manicure (post above) so i ended up filling up my toes with watermelons :). 
My lovely sandles tan (below) hahaha
And here is a better look at the toes except the big toe, so yeah. 
The polishes that i used are:
OPI-nail envy, Orly, Orly, and Cuticle Oil (above)

and Seche vite top coat below
The two paints that i used are in black and green.
and finally the tools that i used, a dotter tool, a cuticle pusher, and three brushes.
Hope you all enjoy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)