Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rock'n'Blue Nail Art

So i had to try these, after i had decided to do rock'n'roll nails, i had no idea of what band to paint, but i ended up choosing ACDC as the band i would spotlight. 
Here is my left hand with the ACDC logo painted on my ring finger.  
Here are all of my fingers
and here is close up of my ring finger, the ACDC logo hand painted on.
and another close up
the polishes that i used: OPI base coat, NYC white, NYC blue, and NYC grey.
and here are the tools that i used, same as the watermelon toes. 
dotter tool, cuticle pusher, and three brushes
my topcoat, Seche Vite 
and the three paints that i used: black, white, and red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)