Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Art

Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!! So here are some breast cancer awareness inspired nails. I don't usually wear pink nail polish, so this are quite a change for me. Hope you all enjoy. :)
some photos of the finished product

on my two thumbs i painted a pink ribbon and the word "love" on the other

a close-up of my left hand, the first two fingers (left to right) are painted with light pinks and i added some glitter nail polish, on my ring finger i painted a deep red color and added a ton of rhinestones to the nail, and on the pinky finger i just painted a dark maroon color, the easiest nail
just some more close-ups


i added some hearts on the nail that i painted the word "love"
here is my finished left hand
the biggest rhinestones that i used were quite bulky so i took some pictures to show you all that effect that they had

hope you all enjoyed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)