Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Nail Art featuring kkcenterhk

Halloween will surely be upon us, and I'm too lazy to wait until then, so here is a manicure full of the Halloween spirit. Hope you enjoy :).
an overview of the finished manicure
a close up of my left thumb...vampire teeth errrrrrr
some closeups of my left hand, vampire teeth, blood drops, a jack-o-lantern, some purple sparkle, and some black nail polish to finish the pinkie off



and the scary part, when i line up my thumbs up, they form a vampire mouth.....hahaha
happy Halloween

and onto the kkcenterhk part of this post
i used the glitter all over my ring fingers and topped it off with two top coats
this was another awesome glitter from kkcenterhk, i felt that the quality of the glitter itself was excellent and definitely recommend it to anyone who wants fine glitter with a top of payoff (even though the pictures aren't that great)

you can check out my legal page for more info on my quick review


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)