Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Meme Nail Art

If you have ever been on the Internet, you might have noticed little faces called memes pop up all around. If you are not familiar with memes, just google the word "meme" and then you will easily figure out the meaning to all of the faces that i painted on my nails this week. Hope you all enjoy :)
The photos of the entire finished manicure...on six of my nails i painted a meme face and on the remaining four i first painted the nail black, followed with Essie's special effect nail polish...and on my accent nail i added some copper tinted rhinestones for sparkle
and onto the close-ups of the individual memes



the rhinestones that i used were quite big, but manageable because i lined them up, sorta to create a even ground...it worked for what i needed it to be
more close-ups of the individual nails
onto my left hand
the cereal bowl guy is by far my favorite :) 

my pinkie on my left hand isn't really that interesting so i decided not to feature it
the Essie special effects topcoat provided my nails with a duochrome of yellow, orange, and even shades of green...this duochrome is pretty awesome!!!
Hope you all enjoyed 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)