Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2016

Sleeping Teddy Bear Nail Art

I thought it would be really interesting to recreate my first ever nail art manicure. In this first photo you can see my same hand with a five year difference! In eight grade I attempted to paint (with nail polish ekk) a sleeping teddy bear and did alright for a rookie. On the right you have a more defined sleeping teddy bear with highlights and even eyebrows! It's crazy to see how much I have improved in the last five years. the rest of my nails I just kept really simple with a blue background and light blue polka dots. Hope y'all enjoy this trip down memory lane.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)