Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2016

No-Water Water Marble Nail Art

I did have to trim my nails a bit this week (sad face) since they were beginning to get in the way of things. Regardless, this week I wanted to try the No-Water water marble nail technique that I've been seeing a lot on Instagram. You basically paint your nails with a base color (I used a light grey) and then take 3 polishes and paint lines on your nails with the polishes. Before the polish dries you take a pointy object (I used a dotter tool) and then drag it horizontally through the polish to mix them together. You end up with a really cool textured design. I added two coats of top coat to seal the design all together. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)