Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Abstract Smoke (?) Nail Art

Sadly I had to cut my nails down even shorter this week since I broke one of them. Anyways, for this week's design I wanted to use the sharpie and rubbing alcohol method again, but only use black sharpie. At first I tried to be specific with where I put the sharpie and rubbing alcohol mix but that looked too neat, so I just went wild. After I added all of the sharpie mix, I placed an orange dot and a yellow dot in line with each other above my cuticle to make the look cohesive. Then I added on two layers of top coat and called it a day. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)