Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Lava Lamp Nail Art

One of my floor-mates gave me this really adorable idea of doing lava lamp nail art. It's the perfect nail art for my campus, even thought you can't actually have lava lamps in your dorm rooms. Regardless, I started each nail with a sheer colored base polish and then layered on the darker acrylic matching color paint to draw the "lava" in the lava lamp. I added the silver and black lines on the top and bottom of each of my nails to mimic the top and base of a lava lamp. Ending with two layers of top coat I'm really proud of how cute these came out! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)