Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

Mother's Day Nail Art

Since this coming Sunday is Mother's Day I thought I'd do a manicure inspired by it. I came up with this design based on the children's book "Are You My Mother?" I remembered reading it as a kid so i thought it would be interesting to do a design based on it. On my right thumb I painted the little lost baby bird sitting on top of a dog and on my right thumb I painted the baby bird's mother. The remaining nails on my left hand read "Are You My Mother" and the remaining nails on my right hand read "I Want My Mother," two lines from the book. Overall I'm really happy with how the white lettering cam out on the blue and lavender backgrounds! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)