Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Fourth of July Plaid Nail Art

For my Fourth of July mani I decided to do a plaid pattern incorporating red, white, and blue. Usually I do designs incorporating actual historical items like the declaration of independence or the american flag; so for the sake of this manicure I choose to switch things up a bit. This design did take a really long time since I free handed all of the stripes with a paintbrush and acrylic paint so when i was finished I was pretty proud of these. Happy July 4 everyone!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)