Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2016

Green Water Marble Nails

This week i returned to the much loved and hated technique of water marbling. I just have to find the right watery nail polish consistency in order to be able to correctly and easily water marble my nails. This time around I used a yellow, green, and blue to create this very sea foam type of look. After I dunked my nails into the water with the spiral design, I added some sparkle near my cuticles and one single yellow dot. (for the heck of it) These manicures are always a blast to do and usually create some really spectacular designs. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)