Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Neon-Pastel Gradient W/Stickers

I found these really awesome Pride nail stickers at Target this weekend and thought to incorporate them into my manicure this week. (even thought the last time I used nail stickers on myself was like four years ago) I started out with a white base color and then created a gradient from neon yellow to a pastel yellow to a subtle peachy-pink. Afterwards I stuck on some stickers from the pack and then to make everything look uniform I added three rose dots at the tip of the nail sticker. This manicure is definitely unusual and I'm really digging the odd combination of colors for the gradient. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)