Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2016

Designer Label Nail Art

One of my good friends loves all things designer so he asked me to paint his nails with ten of his favorite designer's logos. We ended up deciding to paint one hand white and the other one black with the script in the opposite color. One the white nail hand I painted on the Alexander McQueen logo, Fendi, Balmain, YSL, and Louboutin logo. For the black nail hand I painted Moschino, Chanel, Bally, Prada, and the Dior logo. Overall we were both really happy with how this manicure came out! 





Guest feature of my hand since I still have on my Louboutin manicure. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)