Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2016

Cats in Santa Hats!!!

I redid my nails the Thursday before Christmas since I didn't want to redo my nails on Christmas (with it being on a Sunday and all). I wanted to have some sort of iconic Christmas motif on my nails and i narrowed in on the Santa Hat. I also love all things animals, especially cats, so I thought it would be cute to combine the two and paint some kitty cats with santa hats on my nails. I used a light pink nail polish as my base color and then the rest of the design was created using acrylic paint. Overall, I'm very happy with this design! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)