Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Lights Manicure

I always see this trend when the holidays come around; christmas lights manicure. I wanted to keep the mani pretty simple so I just painted all of my nails (except my ring fingers) with a champagne shimmery color. To keep things extra festive, my ring fingers got a nice holiday green color. I added in with black acrylic paint a string of connecting christmas lights on all of my nails. Using red, blue, and yellow as my lights, i added in some glitter and white accents to all of my nails to create a cohesive manicure. Finishing everything off with a top coat, i'm pretty happy with the end result. Plus they look extra festive with the super green grass in the background. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)