Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

Red and Gold Holiday Manicure

Posting this a week late, but posting this manicure regardless. I just wanted a simple and subtle holiday manicure so pairing gold and red seemed like the way to go. I first painted all of my nails with an iridescent pink polish and then free handed all of the red french tips. I covered both of my ring fingers with gold hexagonal glitter bits. I added in some black detail work to make the manicure even more regal. Finishing off with two coats of top coat, this manicure was done. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)