Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2017

Cake and Cookie Nail Art

I was looking up "cute nails" for some inspiration and I happened to find a whole bunch of cake and cupcake manicures. I also have an abundance of cake and cookie mixes in my apartment so I went with a cake and cookie themed manicure for this week. And Yes, I did bake two dozen cookies and a batch of brownies after I finished up the manicure. It seemed only fitting. 
Super simple nail art for this mani, just a base color on each nail and then the designs all came alive with some acrylic paint. Then some top coat to make everything shiny. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)