Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Multi-Colored Water Marble Nail Art

I cut my nails down a little bit, so I wanted to do something "simple" with the design for this week. Water Marbling isn't per say 'simple' or 'easy,' but the end result has such a high payoff that I decided to do it this week. I started with a white base color of nail polish, and then by using four shades of cheap Wet'n'Wild polishes (yellow, magenta, orange, and teal) I began to mix them in a cup of water and in my fingers went. I was too lazy to tape up my cuticles this time around so I had a lot of excess nail polish on my actual fingers. Acetone took it all off no problem. I then added three little pieces of glitter near the center of my cuticles on each fingernail and sealed everything up with a top coat. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)