Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Rainbow Drops

I found a manicure on Pinterest that I had been meaning to try out so when I was given this incredible rainbow sticker I knew it was fate. (I cut up the said sticker so that I could use the rainbow drops underneath the word Fiesta on my car) I painted the tips of my nails white first and then color by color added on another curvilinear stripe onto each of my nails. 
I usually keep my ring finger nail different from the rest, but a happy accident occurred that made me have my pointer finger as the odd one out (oh well). I added some glitter to that nail as well, as per usual. 
Overall, I'm really excited by how this manicure came out and how well the sticker and mani go together. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)