Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Black, Metallic, and Geometric Shapes Oh My!!!

After cutting my long nails, i didn't know what to do....my nails are sooo short for me. I was bored and this is what i came up with....tons of sparkle and metallic tones were used, and then i used some black to tone down the brightness. 
this manicure didn't photograph the best, so sorry if you can't see the design to it's full potential.....to start off with some photos of the finished manicure

the close-ups don't do this mani any justice, but oh well
some of my right hand
my right hand's thumb

onto my left hand
and my left hand's thumb
hope you all enjoyed 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)