Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Zombie Nail Art

Since this week contained the infamous holiday of Halloween i decided to have a them of zombies for my nails. By using a sad looking green base, bloody stitches, and a black french tip, the end result was very spooky looking. 
Just some shots of the finished manicure

some close-ups of my right hand
and my right hand thumb
and as you can see, these are incredibly chipped, that's because i took pictures of these after a week's worth of wear so like every nails has at least one chip
hope you all enjoyed







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)