Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Obama Nail Art

Congratulations to Obama! To celebrate i decided to paint Obama's face on my nail along with some patriotic colors and with some new microbeads that i just received from kkcenterhk. :)
On the majority of my nails i used a solid base color and added some polka dots. On my left and right hand right fingers i added microbeads in the color of copper.
These photos are just an overview and here comes the detailed photos....
In the sunlight you can see Obama better

my right hand i didn't want to paint another face so i just added some more polka dots, big red and big blue dots and then really small blue polka dots
and now some really really close ups of the Obama nail
on this photo you can see all the brush strokes that i added in
hope you all enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)